Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nothing More Need Be Said

I have tried my gall-derndest to resist putting up any more political stuff here, because truth be told, it makes me sick to my stomach. But I ran across this article, and I simply can't keep it to myself. If I could force every single voter to read this, I would.


This is a horse's-mouth account of a Republican House member who has dealt with Tea Party members in person, and recounts who these people are and what they believe. This is not rumor, exaggeration or hearsay; it's the actual guy who lived it telling the story. It's the most scary thing you'll EVER read about the mental state of people who will be helping to decide who runs our country.


If these people are allowed to gain any measure of control over our government, we are all in deep, DEEP trouble. They are delusional paranoids, and they must be stopped at any cost.
Please try to have a nice rest of your day.